Since 2008, CMS Crawford Maintenance Services LLC. has provided our clients with careful attention and cost-effective solutions for their environmental, municipal, industrial and commercial projects.
We specialize in stormwater maintenance and shoreline protection: erosion repair, sediment and exotic, nuisance vegetation removal from wet and inaccessible locations--retention / detention ponds and ditches using our fleet of Kaiser walking excavators and aquatic harvester. Call us today to learn how we can help you.
CMS is an SBA 8(a) certified firm
CMS is a DBE certified by FDOT
CMS is State of Florida, Office of Supplier Diversity, Certified Woman- and Minority-owned Business Enterprise.
CMS is a certified MBE / SLBE by the City of Tampa / Hillsborough County
CMS has the experience, personnel and the equipment to complete your most challenging environmental and storm water projects:
- Stormwater specialists--sediment and vegetation removal from retention ponds, detention ponds, canals and ditches. Ditch cleaning and culvert cleaning to remove garbage, sediment, felled trees and other vegetation that obstructs water flow.
- Shoreline protection--erosion repair and bank stabilization using various methods including regrading, placement of coco-mat or high performance turf reinforcement mat followed by sod, hydroseeding, or installation of Flexamat.
- Aquatic vegetation removal--of exotic, invasive vegetation including Brazilian Peppers, Hyacinth, Hydrilla, Duckweed, using our Kaiser walking excavators or Mobitrac amphibious havester. State of Florida certified Pesticide Applicator license for Aquatic, Natural Area and Right-of-way areas.
- Hydraulic dredging--removal of pond or canal sediment.
- Amphibious excavator--capable of excavation in water and wet conditons, tracked unit has little to no impact to ground surfaces.
- Contaminated soil excavation--to date we have performed over 1000 clean ups, both haz and non-haz, for the electrical utilities in Florida. CMS has worked in energized substations, on roadsides around underground utilities, or remote off-road difficult access areas.
- Waste Transportation--CMS has dump trucks, dump trailers, vacuum trucks and a service truck equipped with a lift gate for drums.
- Industrial Maintenance--hot water pressure washer, jetting trailer for cleaning lines up to 12" ID and 300' long; right-of-way maintenance, garbage load out, miscellaneous cleaning projects.
- Storm cleanup and disaster response--debris removal, manholes cleaned, crew support, site restoration.
- Technical Services--CMS is a State of Florida registered Geology Business, the owner a Florida Professional Geologist. We perform a variety of soil and groundwater sampling and reporting.